This position is now filled. Thank you for your interest.
Vacancy - Junior Graphic Designer / Web Designer
Are you a creative thinker and passionate about design? Think Allowed is searching for a junior designer to join our growing studio in Nottingham.
Think Allowed is a creative media agency delivering creative marketing services to industrial clients across the UK.
The role is ideally suited to a candidate with in-depth experience of 2D work such as printed matter or digital web-content. We will provide extensive training as well as encourage time for research and experimentation away from client projects.
What we expect from you:
- Collaboration in the creative development of projects
- Production of artwork for print
- Production of artwork for web
- Above all, to work hard and enjoy yourself!
- Keep detailed timesheets
- Contribute to Think Allowed’s social media channels
- A genuine passion for creative activities
- A solid understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator. (knowledge of other Adobe products advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well in a team environment
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and client expectation
- Supplier and Client liaison
- Hunger for learning!
- Driving license and access to own car
In return, Think Allowed offers:
- £14-17k pa depending on experience
- A fun, exciting working environment
- Computer workstation and peripherals
- Opportunity to develop your own creative ideas, research and personal projects
- High level of training and personal development
- A wide range of diverse clients and projects
No agencies please.
Click here to apply