This position is now filled. Thank you for your interest.
Vacancy - Junior 3D & 2D Graphic Designer
Are you a creative thinker and passionate about design, in whatever form it takes? Think Allowed is searching for a junior designer to join our growing studio in Nottingham.
Think Allowed is a creative media agency delivering creative marketing services to industrial clients across the UK.
The role is ideally suited to a candidate with in-depth experience of 3D modelling, rendering and animation, and is also happy to get involved with producing 2D work such as printed matter or digital web-content. We will provide extensive training as well as encourage time for research and experimentation away from client projects.
What we expect from you:
- Collaboration in the creative development of projects
- Production of 3D models
- Set-up of 3D scenes (texturing, lighting etc)
- Animation of 3D scenes
- Willingness to learn and apply your talents to 2D projects (print & digital)
- Above all, to work hard and enjoy yourself!
- Keep detailed timesheets
- Contribute to Think Allowed’s social media channels
- A genuine passion for creative activities (both 3D & 2D)
- A solid understanding of 3D modelling/rendering principals
- A solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop (knowledge of other Adobe products advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well in a team environment
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and client expectation
- Supplier and Client liaison
- Hunger for learning!
- Driving license and access to own car
In return, Think Allowed offers:
- £15-18k pa depending on experience
- A fun, exciting working environment
- Computer workstation and peripherals
- Opportunity to develop your own creative ideas, research and personal projects
- High level of training and personal development
- A wide range of diverse clients and projects
No agencies please.
Click here to apply